...one of those days where you can't help but be happy. I woke up and it was SO SUNNY outside, and it made me happy. My shampoo smelled SO GOOD, and it made me happy. My belly is starting to stick out just a little bit which means baby is growing, and it made me happy. I got a CD of new music from my mom, and it made me happy. I HAD A CAFE RIO SMOTHERED BURRITO FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 MONTHS, and it made me happy. Now Alex is getting off work any minute to come home to me, and that makes me VERY HAPPY.

1 comment:
Oh, I'm so glad you are soooo HAPPY! :) I can't wait to see you, Alex, and your little tummy! When do you find out what you are having?? And Cafe Rio??? Yummy! My mouth is watering!!! How long will you be in California?? I would love to have a little baby shower while you are home!!
Take Care!
Post a Comment