July 13, 2010

Craft/Creative sites

I recently added a list my favorite crafty blogs, on the right side of this blog. Here are some examples of why I am in love:

One Little Minute:
Wardrobe Re-purposing
(taking clothes in your closet and altering them, getting a new fun style)

&

Make Your Own Dress Form
(out of Duct Tape!)


How About Orange:
DIY ideas
(which includes, but is not limited to: crepe paper roses, folding napkin like collared shirt,
and adding ruffles to things)


All Things Thrifty:
Furniture
(Not only does this lady transform/repurpose old furniture, she gives tutorials!)


Katie Did:
I found her on a friends blog and fell in love. She cute ideas, quick projects, and tutorials!
This is where I found the freezer-paper-stencil idea. I've definitely put this to use...blog post to come :)


I am Momma, Hear Me Roar:
Also into creating and refashioning

1 comment:

Jeener Beener said...

Ally - thanks for sharing the blog links. Another one I think you would like is http://freckleschick.blogspot.com/. I love this lady's style. She also gives tutorials and does it all on a low budget.