
-lush and green
-HUGE trees
-SOOO humid
-bumpy roads (Alex says worse than Utah...I'm not so sure)
-more traffic
-people are nice, unless they're at work
-cheese steaks ARE NOT overrated
-has PANERA!
-people drive fast! Almost without regard to speed limits. Careful, and confident, but fast. It's craziness! Way different than Utah. Much more Californian. Not complaining :)
-when I take Alex to school in the city, people jay walk and cross streets no matter which light is green. Watch out drivers, pedestrians rule the roads here.
-local restaurants are so good! So far we've tried cheese steaks at Delassanro's and calzones at Fiesta Pizza.
-HUGE trees
-SOOO humid
-bumpy roads (Alex says worse than Utah...I'm not so sure)
-more traffic
-people are nice, unless they're at work
-cheese steaks ARE NOT overrated
-has PANERA!
-people drive fast! Almost without regard to speed limits. Careful, and confident, but fast. It's craziness! Way different than Utah. Much more Californian. Not complaining :)
-when I take Alex to school in the city, people jay walk and cross streets no matter which light is green. Watch out drivers, pedestrians rule the roads here.
-local restaurants are so good! So far we've tried cheese steaks at Delassanro's and calzones at Fiesta Pizza.

1 comment:
So glad you're safe! Can't wait to see more pix of your place!
PS. How hot are you!?!
Post a Comment