I can't believe our Bean is one month away from being a 1 year old!
Here's what he's done this month:
-finally, finally, finally started eating food! Baby peach puffs, baby cheese puffs, yogurt melts, little bites of whatever i'm eating, and of course...baked lays...
-jabbering (jargoning?)... talking like he's actually saying sentences, but in a foreign language
-cruising along furniture, moving from furniture to furniture
-watching a little Baby Einsteins, mostly when he wakes up at 6am before mom is ready to be functional
-There was a week or so that I would have to give him a chip to keep him still long enough to get his clothes or diaper changed
-road tripped to New Hampshire (post on that coming soon)
-he's started being destructive...hitting toys together, crushing food we give him or hitting it against the table, picking up and throwing things that are in his crawling path
-He is up to 6 teeth! 4 on top, 2 on bottom.
-He's gone through a fussy/yelling phase (probably due to the teething mentioned above). But the boy has definitely learned volume and gets pretty dang loud.
-finally, finally, finally started eating food! Baby peach puffs, baby cheese puffs, yogurt melts, little bites of whatever i'm eating, and of course...baked lays...
-jabbering (jargoning?)... talking like he's actually saying sentences, but in a foreign language
-cruising along furniture, moving from furniture to furniture
-watching a little Baby Einsteins, mostly when he wakes up at 6am before mom is ready to be functional
-There was a week or so that I would have to give him a chip to keep him still long enough to get his clothes or diaper changed
-road tripped to New Hampshire (post on that coming soon)
-he's started being destructive...hitting toys together, crushing food we give him or hitting it against the table, picking up and throwing things that are in his crawling path
-He is up to 6 teeth! 4 on top, 2 on bottom.
-He's gone through a fussy/yelling phase (probably due to the teething mentioned above). But the boy has definitely learned volume and gets pretty dang loud.
See what I mean:
He's trouble
Speaking of chins and folds...
He is getting taller, thinning out a little, and I actually see his neck more than just bath time when I would lift his chin to clean his neck.
Loves playing/tagging along with the big kids
Luckily, they like Dean as much as he likes them
(Can't keep him out of the Burger King play place)
Did I mention he's getting tall?
Luckily, they like Dean as much as he likes them(Can't keep him out of the Burger King play place)
Did I mention he's getting tall?
He can {kind of} walk with only one handed assistance
He just starting holding his own bottle {finally}
And now holds everything like he's drinking from a bottle
Did I mention he's getting tall???
And of course
Videos.
What our General Conference weekend was like:
Loves when we help him drink out of a big cup, or tries it himself.
Little bit of his one hand walking.
23 days left of year #1!




2 comments:
Seriously SO cute! :)
I love that you call it "taking a TUB" cuz that is what ur parents called it when you were growing up!!! The good ol' days!!!
Post a Comment